It’s nearly June, my band played a show last night, and I’ve had a long and busy day. So I hope you’ll forgive me skipping the banter and getting straight into this week’s batch of free science fiction stories from the intertubes – onwards!
A bunch from ManyBooks:
- “One Out Of Ten” by J Anthony Ferlaine
- Eternity’s End by Jeffrey A Carver
- “Collector’s Item” by Robert F Young
- Jason, Son of Jason by J U Giesy
- “When I Grow Up” by Richard E Lowe
- “This is Klon Calling” by Walter J Sheldon
And a bunch more from FeedBooks:
- “Of Time and Texas” by William F Nolan
- “Two Plus Two Makes Crazy” by Walter J Sheldon
- “Benefactor” by George H Smith
- “Compatible” by Richard R Smith
Subterranean Online presents:
And also from Subterranean:
Those of you interested in a peak at the world of Kage Baker’s The Women of Nell Gwynne’s will be very interested in her novelette, “Speed, Speed the Cable” (pdf file), which explores the Gentleman’s Speculative Society, the Company Precursor that plays an important role in her new novella, as well as her next novel, Not Less Than Gods.
Strange Horizons presents “If Wishes Were Horses” by Tiffani Angus-Bodie
Revolution SF presents “The Four Jerks of the Apocalypse” by Camille Alexa
The latest Shadow Unit DVD Extra is “Misadventure”
Via Futurismic‘s own Tom Marcinko (who has apparently sold them a couple of stories, the saucy devil) comes the news that Circlet Press is publishing some free-to-read erotic sf/f stories on their website at the moment.
If you’re following along with Jason Stoddard‘s Eternal Franchise, we’re up to chapter 8.2
- The Online Pulps Site presents “The Last Monster” by Gardner Fox
- Atomjack presents “Purple” by Alissa Grosso
- The latest issue of Allegory includes fiction by JC Tabler, Michael Andreoni, Jennifer Linnaea, Adam Armstrong, Martin Turton, RJ Astruc, Philip Roberts, AJ Brown, and Ty Drago
- Web Fiction Guide offers free online novels, story collections, and reviews.
- Book View Cafe presents:
And last but not least, here’s a handful of Friday Flash Fiction:
And that’s your lot! You know the drill about getting in touch with plugs and tip-offs for free fiction, right? Awesome – so have a good weekend!